Discover Our Services and Amenities
Memory Care at Lakeview Commons.
Comfortable surroundings. Nutritious dining. You’ll be surprised by the services and amenities we offer at Lakeview Commons, with the kind of consistent staffing that makes a difference.
Our collaborative approach includes the BlueStone Physician's Group Partnership (an on-site nurse practitioner and physician team).
For more information, please call us at 651-770-1111 or click here to request information online.
- Three meals per day with dining assistance, plus snacks
- Housekeeping with daily trash removal, laundry and linen change as needed
- 24-hour on-site resident assistance staff
- Regularly scheduled social, physical, spiritual and recreational programs
- All utilities (heat, electric, central air conditioning, water and daily trash pick up)
- Local phone and basic cable TV
- Controlled access and secure environment
Health Care and Personal Assistance Services (Included in Monthly Fee)
- A personalized health care plan
- Daily Licensed Nurse visits
- Bathing and bathroom assistance
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming assistance
- Transfer assistance, e.g., from wheelchair into bed
- Toileting assistance 24/7
- Comfort checks
- Escorts to meals and programs
- Nutritional support and dining assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Toilet paper, garbage bags, and gloves at no additional cost
- Diabetic monitoring and insulin management (available at an additional cost)
Enhanced Care Services
Ecumen Lakeview Commons offer enhanced care for those who need a higher level of assistance. Here we provide continuous personal care under the supervision of our 24/7 licensed Resident Assistants. Each person has unique health care needs, which change over time. Our nurses consult with each resident and family to design an individualized plan of care. From comfort checks to medication management, therapeutic exercise to bathing assistance, our staff supports your loved one’s personal health and well-being.Close